Friday, October 19, 2012

What started this?


I'm sick of looking at myself in the mirror. Not because of who I am, but rather how I look.
Being upset with how much I've let myself go and how I've relied on food as an indulgence rather than fuel makes me sick.  I wish I could control myself when it comes to portions.  

I want to be happy with my physical appearance and right now I am not.  And that's ok, because I know how to change.  That being said, I'm going to be chronicling my journey to improvement via my blog.
It will be a broad overview of what I've taken in that day, how I exercised, what I did to relieve stress, and how I tried to better myself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Please feel free to follow this and give input as well as encouragement.

My basics:
Get a full physical in the next week
Introduce a 1,500 calorie a day diet.
30 minutes of exercise 6 days  a week (cardio & weights)
Low sugar, low sodium, low fat
High protein, high vegetable

Very basic.  It's just going to be hard to break my behavior/addiction/whatever you want to call it.

It's gonna be a bumpy ride at first but well worth it when I make this my new normal behavior.

I'm starting......now.

No comments:

Post a Comment